Donetsk, Mar 7 – DAN. The Contact Group security subgroup at a video conference on Thursday agreed a new ceasefire in Donbass starting March 8, head of the Donetsk People’s Republic Office at the Joint Centre for Control and Coordination (JCCC) Ruslan Yakubov said.
“Despite Ukraine’s destructive position, the working group on security agreed the tentative date for introducing the ceasefire: March 8, 01:01, Moscow time,” Yakubov said.
Earlier on Thursday, the Minsk security subgroup began a video conference. Reports said the negotiators might agree the date of the “spring ceasefire” in the Donbass conflict zone.
At the security subgroup talks in Minsk on February 27, the Donbass Republics’ representatives suggested that the parties reconfirm their “spring ceasefire” commitments but Ukraine did not support the proposal at that time.*jk
Spring Ceasefire comes into force in Donbass
DPR envoy to Contact Group confirms accord on Donbass “spring ceasefire” effective from March 8
Security subgroup begins video conference on “spring ceasefire” – Yakubov
DPR activists call for adopting local self-rule law
Читайте также: Новости ДНР.