Международный Комитет Красного Креста
Некоммерческие организации; 250–1000 сотрудников
опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
The ICRC is mandated to work in countries affected by armed conflict or other situations of violence. The ICRC is present in over 80 countries and has some 13,000 field staff.
In 2014, the ICRC expanded its presence to Ukraine. There are more than 500 ICRC staff working in Kyiv, Sloviansk, Severodonetsk, Mariupol, Donetsk, Luhansk and Odesa.
ICRC is Equal Opportunity Employer giving highest priority to staff safety and security.
For more information, visit website: http://www.icrc.org/
CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK OFFICER (LOGISTICIAN)
Based in Donetsk
AIM OF THE POSITION
Customer Service Desk Officer 1 (in the OSCAR system environment) ensures that requests are handled efficiently and effectively to meet needs in the field. S/he also makes information about potential or firm orders available to other logistics staff and those requesting services.
- Processes requisition orders according to the ICRC’s logistics and financial procedures. • Ensures that the priorities set and followed by the Logistician. • Keeps those requesting services regularly informed about progress on their requests. • Records and files documents pertaining to the ordering process; registers and transmits claims and remarks from those requesting services. • Updates logistics dashboards and provides statistics. • Contributes to supply-chain support for an assigned geographical area or specific group of products. • May act as a Statistician.
Education and Professional qualifications
- Technical degree in logistics, administration or equivalent.
- Good command of spoken and written English and the local working language.
- Computer literacy; good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of enterprise resource planning software an asset.
- Good knowledge of the geographically assigned environment.
- Genuine interest to work in humanitarian aid field;
- Capacity to adhere to ICRC procedures;
- Rigorous and methodical person;
- Accurate and honest;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Good communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV in English along with your motivation letter by 15.02.2019.
Only candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and/or interview. No queries by phone please.