Международный Комитет Красного Креста
Некоммерческие организации; 250–1000 сотрудников
опыт работы от 5 лет
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
The ICRC is mandated to work in countries affected by armed conflict or other situations of violence. The ICRC is present in over 80 countries and has some 13,000 field staff.
In 2014, the ICRC expanded its presence to Ukraine. There are more than 300 ICRC staff working in Kyiv, Sloviansk, Severodonetsk, Mariupol, Donetsk, Luhansk and Odesa.
ICRC is Equal Opportunity Employer giving highest priority to staff safety and security.
For more information, visit website: http://www.icrc.org/
DRIVER LIGHT VEHICLES
AIM OF THE POSITION
The driver is responsible for transporting people and goods with light vehicles.
- Drives different types of ICRC light vehicles to and from various locations to collect and deliver goods/ documents/people;
- Applies strictly internal safety and security rules and national traffic rules;
- Ensures cleaning/washing and routine maintenance of vehicles, proper fueling;
- Ensures at the beginning of each day that equipment on attributed cars is according to the requirement;
- Helps (un-)loading of vehicles.
The tasks and responsibilities defined above are not exhaustive and can evolve depending on organizational needs.
Education and Professional qualifications
- Secondary school level;
- Driving license minimum «B» category for at least 5 years;
- Basic knowledge of spoken & written English;
- Good knowledge of the geographically assigned environment;
- Capacity to adhere to ICRC procedures;
- Masters 4/4 and VHF use;
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Genuine interest to work in humanitarian aid field;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Good team player.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV in English or Russian, along with your motivation letter by 28.02.2019.
Only candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and/or interview. No queries by phone please.
Читайте также: Новости ДНР.