Международный Комитет Красного Креста
Некоммерческие организации; 250–1000 сотрудников
опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
The ICRC is mandated to work in countries affected by armed conflict or other situations of violence. The ICRC is present in over 80 countries and has some 13,000 field staff.
In 2014, the ICRC expanded its presence to Ukraine. There are more than 500 ICRC staff working in Kyiv, Sloviansk, Severodonetsk, Mariupol, Donetsk, Luhansk and Odesa.
ICRC is Equal Opportunity Employer giving highest priority to staff safety and security.
For more information, visit website: http://www.icrc.org/
Based in Donetsk
AIM OF THE POSITION
We are looking for a Legal Advisor.
She/he follows up on the legal developments on the national and regional level.
- Advise on legal matters and practices for areas of interests of the department.
- Advise Management on the developments of the regional situation.
- Provide analysis of the legislation, in particular those drafted or already adopted in relation to tax, civil and various administrative and financial legislation.
- Support Management, the administration and finance and HR departments by providing legal advice on related various matters.
- Continuous monitoring of the legislation relevant for the delegation.
- Be up to date in general situation (in the field of responsibility), advises and provides guidance on the applicable legal frameworks and norms in relation to delegation activities, objectives and issues to address identified legal matters
- Draft legal opinions and contributes with legal aspects to working reports, letters, agreements etc. related to delegation activities and objectives.
The tasks and responsibilities defined above are not exhaustive and can evolve depending on organizational needs.
Education and professional qualifications
- High Education (Bachelor or Master Degree in Law)
- Background or knowledge of International Humanitarian Law (IHL)
- 2 years’ experience in a similar field of activity
- Experience in a non-resident organization
- Excellent command of Russian (native speaker)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Very good knowledge of computers
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work under minor supervision;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Good team player.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV in English, along with your motivation letter and salary expectations by 15.02.2019
Only candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and/or interview. No queries by phone please.