16000 грн. + бонусы
IT; 10–50 сотрудников
Our company abz.agency works in web development field since 2005. We develop custom web-based solutions for our clients from Germany, Israel, UK and USA. We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team. Successful candidate likes challenges related to communication with technical specialists and business people, knows how to plan and organize his own work and work of other people, writing project documentation and creating reports.
- Fluent English (both verbal and written);
- University degree in IT related field;
- Stress-resistance and ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to find common language with technical specialists and business people.
- Have theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of project development and management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban etc.)
Nice to have
- Web development experience (frontend, backend);
Experience working as a project manager in IT company.
- Be fully involved into every project and know each and every aspect of it;
- Work in close contact with both development team and clients;
- Break project scope into milestones;
- Control milestone delivery by development team (time and quality);
- Keep project within budget and meet deadlines;
- Use Redmine and Jira systems to organise work on the project.
What we offer
- Full-time position in the office, from 8:00 to 17:00 (lunch break time is flexible);
- Office in the heart of Donetsk (5 minutes by feet from Lenina square);
- Official employment contract;
- Company paid English lessons twice a week;
- Bonuses depending on work performance and professional growth.
If you feel like you are a good fit for us, please complete our test assignment and send it along with your CV. Test assignment can be found here https://goo.gl/4xY6p1Поделиться в:
Читайте также: Новости ДНР