Международный Комитет Красного Креста
Некоммерческие организации; 250–1000 сотрудников
опыт работы от 1 года
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
The ICRC is mandated to work in countries affected by armed conflict or other situations of violence. The ICRC is present in over 80 countries and has some 13,000 field staff.
In 2014, the ICRC expanded its presence to Ukraine. There are more than 500 ICRC staff working in Kyiv, Sloviansk, Severodonetsk, Mariupol, Donetsk, Luhansk and Odesa.
ICRC is Equal Opportunity Employer giving highest priority to staff safety and security.
For more information, visit website: http://www.icrc.org/
AIM OF THE POSITION
- Assure proper security control of the ICRC premises (office building, warehouse and compound)
- Execute access control regime
- Patrolling of the compound (office and warehouse)
- Follow the safety and security instructions
- Controls access of staff, visitors and vehicles.
- Announces and directs/escorts visitors.
- Keeps the Security Log Book up to date.
- Reports immediately all non-routine occurrences and security incidents.
- Contributes to fire prevention and fighting.
- Responds to intrusions.
- Monitors CCTV and intruder alarm system.
The tasks and responsibilities defined above are not exhaustive and can evolve depending on organizational needs.
Education and professional qualifications
- Primary school level
- similar work experience will be an advantage
- Minimum basic level of spoken English
- Good physical conditions
- Good communication skills
- Absence of prior criminal convictions
- Genuine interest to work in humanitarian aid field;
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and take initiative;
- Ability to work under minor supervision;
- Assertiveness and enthusiasm;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Attention to details;
- Good team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Neat appearance.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV in English, along with your motivation letter by 17.03.2019
Only candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and/or interview. No queries by phone please.