Donetsk, Sep 10 – DAN. The Contact Group security subgroup will hold a video conference on disengagement of forces and hardware in Donbass on September 13, the Donetsk People’s Republic Foreign Minister, the Republic’s envoy to the Contact Group Natalia Nikonorova said on Tuesday.
“A proposal was brought forward to have a new extraordinary meeting of the working group on security via videoconference before the Contact Group talks (on September 18 – eds Donetsk News Agency),” Nikonorova said.
Earlier on Tuesday, the security subgroup had a video conference to review and coordinate the text of the schedule plan for eliminating the violations in the Petrovskoye and Zolotoye disengagement zones. However, the parties failed to find a consensus and decided to have a new videoconference ahead of the Contact Group meeting.*jk
DPR reports Donbass disengagement talks details
Kiev steps up militant rhetoric against DPR, LPR over five years of Minsk talks – deputy
DPR de-facto fulfils prisoner exchange obligations – Morozova
DPR, LPR prepare project to resolve disengagement problem in pilot areas