Ukrainian authorities stick to a peculiar interpretation of Minsk-2  – Nikonorova

Donetsk, Jun 7 – DAN. New episodes of Ukrainian aggression against Donbass undermine constructive dialog initiatives on peace at the Minks talks, said DPR Foreign Minister Natalia Nikonorova

“Ukrainian authorities claim that their armed forces are going to continue offensive against Donbass, and at the same time they announce commitment to the diplomatic settlement. We are sorry that the feeble attempts of Kiev’s delegation to Minsk to show commitment to a meaningful dialog were completely undermined by new war crimes of Ukrainian armed formations,” she said/

She urged Ukraine to abandon the war scenario.

“Today’s statement issued by Zelensky demonstrated that the new authorities are interpreting the spirit and letter of the Minsk Agreements in a very peculiar way.”

Earlier on Friday Zelensky said that Ukrainian army sustained heavy losses in an alleged shelling from DPR and LPR positions outside Gorlovka. He said that Ukraine shall “firmly reciprocate as the situation prompts”. The DPR Head Denis Pushilin described this statement as an attempt to conceal Ukrainian military war crimes, as Ukrainian forces are not controlled by the new president. *ot

Related

Ukraine pays lips service to changing position in Contact Group – expert

Kiev’s reps in Minsk reveal signs of constructive cooperation – Nikonorova

Contact Group to work out package of special measures to control ceasefire

No significant progress in Minsk political talks – Nikonorova

Читайте также: Новости ДНР.

admin

Добавить комментарий